Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#193  Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey cool, charabom combined Golem Bomber turns light blue (both his head and the flame on his forehead). I would have been hardpressed to notice this in the middle of a fight on an old GBA screen.
I see his hands are apparently yellow also.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
I'll translate the Hige Hige Bandit's description, though it's probably just going to say something about its behavior rather than its story.

戦闘員11号 - Combatant #11 (Hige Hige Bandit)
ボ-ッとしている弱
い敵. すぐ倒そう!
[Something about "weak enemy"]. It will probably be defeated quickly!

(Yeah, like I thought... no info as to why they're there. But it should be of note that they're "Combatants", and "Hige Hige" is not mentioned anywhere. Interestingly, the Hige Hige in Saturn Bomberman Fight! is named "Combatant #12"...)

Figures... good thing we both saw it coming.
Anyway, thanks!

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Also, here's something interesting about some of the enemies from Bomberman Tournament/Story. This is copypasted from Duke Serkol some time ago (hope you don't mind):

Of course not, I'm always up for a good serving of copypasta :wink: 

You know, I've been thinking that maybe they didn't make Tournament as a gift to Neutopia fans. Maybe they simply canned Neutopia III after a good chunk of the game had already been completed (namely most of the overworld, dungeond and enemies... hey Nintendo did it with StarFox2) so rather than throwing it all away they figured they'd re-use it for their new Bomberman RPG game.

...oh and you may want to note that the last dungeon of the first Neutopia was a castle in the clouds.

As for Fantasy Race, I'd say the most interesting page so far ought to be 9. Might shed some light on those egg shaped thingies.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1369s
Index - Back to Top