Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Female Altair
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 am  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Lol! Those are nice. I am dying to see a female Regulus! Unless she has the same warrior's spirit, I may lose all respect for the guy-err... girl. Heehee, let me see male Artemis!

As far as I know, Regulus hasn't changed (well, personality-wise that is) but she has changed appearance wise.

I admit that male Artemis doesn't look that bad, but those boots and legs look ugly, so I'll fix them once I have the time. Yeah, I'm cheap when it comes to eyes, but he doesn't look really bad with shorter hair. Not much with the armor unless you count the changes on the loincloth.

From all the comments I get on my dA account on female Orion, she's the cutest out of all of them. Since Orion doesn't have any dialogue in the game, I just gave her that quote in the pic (besides, that's probably something Orion would say lol). Once again, added a tiny skirt to the armor. I know the X on the armor isn't exact, but oh well.

LOL I have NO IDEA why I named female Regulus REGULISSA!! Yeah, I made the hair based off Misa Amane's hair from Death Note. Not much on the armor except for the skirt.

In case you're all wondering about the names, my friend came up with the names for Sirius, Altair, and Artemis while I came up the ones for Orion and Regulus.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1347s
Index - Back to Top