BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: POLL: Whats your favorite Bomberman (color)?
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#23  Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 am  Reply with quote + 
I always like Kurobom I still like him now, Aobom's CPU is so retarded.... I think I only seen Midori in two games so far which is a pity

Quote:
Noticed how Akabon used to have a green antennae? Or was it his hands and feet too? Anyway they've changed them back to the common Bomber pink. Which sucks. And Kurobon has red antennae, hands and feet. Which is cool I guess.

Oh. And Shiro is the only Bomber out of the usual group to have sleeves and leggings. Noticed that?

Yeah Aka looks better with the green parts not the silly pink parts (Though in some games Kuro still has pink parts mainly the ones in 2D) I think the started to hate the colour green after releasing Bomberman Land touch and also ditched the baby and Racer Bomber in the land series permanently
Yeah I can see that Shirobom is the only one with pants and sleeves so I streaked him in Bomberman Land 3 (That's also the reason why my Kuro, Aka, Ao and Midori are always wearing a tiny dress that ends just below their underwear), he's also the only one whose shirt doesn't match his helmet
PS I always thought Akabom is female
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1520s
Index - Back to Top