BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#62  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
I haven't started Sakura Wars yet. Probably gonna jump into it next week. My package of it from Rosenqueen.com came in last weekend while I was at my anime convention.

The pre-order package is gorgeous. It came with a nice hardcover art book, and the game comes in a collector's box with a large instruction booklet and additional fan book. I'm waiting for a day where I'll have more then a few hours of free time so I can get a good start on it and really immerse myself in it. I'd say I'm a pretty big Sakura Wars fan but I've never been able to play one of the games.

However I have all of the Sakura Wars anime that came to the US.

I first got into the series when I saw an ad for the anime in a Gamepro from 1998. lol I bought The first Sakura Wars OVA on 2 VHS tapes that I still have today.

On DVD I also have....

All of Sakura Wars TV
the 2nd OVA series
The Sumire OVA Special
and Sakura Wars: The Movie

My favorites are probably the original OVA and the Movie. The original OVA had the best English dub of all of them.

On a side note my favorite characters are Maria and Iris.

lol, sorry I nerded out big time there. How is the Sakura Wars game fireball? Also did you get the PS2 or Wii version? I got the PS2 one and I'm looking forward to playing it soon.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1385s
Index - Back to Top