Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#183  Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
Scanned the Super Bomberman 2 guide; I'd been putting this off for a while because the thing really is falling apart at the seams, I counted five or six separate pages that fell out while scanning this thing. I hope this scan is at least passable, because scanning this again would be a nightmare.
I've still got that Super Bomberman 3 guide to scan, and I've got one for Bomberman Land on the way. DragonBomber, would it be rude of me to ask if that Wars guide arrived?

Just saw this. We moved and have been kept rabidly busy. The guide came though I have to locate it again before I can scan it, or even try to. All of the bman guides are together (I think) but the manuals are in two different places. I had kept it aside to scan but things kept getting piled on top of it and as you know, out of sight, out of mind. I actually had my sfc bomberman head tap with 5 pads going last night on Super Bomberman 5 with family. Fun times.

Sorry for my disappearance. :/ I will try to keep checking back and post here once it's scanned.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1333s
Index - Back to Top