Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Retrogamer?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 am  Reply with quote + 
I don't have a Gamecube, though I have a Wii but that's not going to do me any good here. I still have the PS2 that belonged to my brother and I years ago, he just sort of let me keep it when I was still in high school and he moved out, so I've had it ever since then. So I guess my gaming platforms are SNES, N64, PS2, Wii, and PC. And I don't really have anything for the Wii and most of my PS2 games are not PS2 games, they're PSX.

But about that Super Game Boy, I bought that for 99 cents at a shop called Rhino Video Games that was in my town several years ago (it moved into the Bermuda Strip Mall of Doom though so it was only there for maybe a little over a year). I'm guessing I must have been the only person with an SNES to walk in there because no one should be able to resist that kind of an offer.

I think places like Vintage Stock and Game X Change usually have an SNES for sale, if you live in the States, though the prices are all over the charts wherever you go. Also, if you want to buy Japanese SFC games, you probably already know this but you should just cut the plastic tabs off of the inside, that'll save you the time and money of getting an adapter and plus you don't have some plugin going between the game and the system.

And yeah, I think what you said about Smash Brothers pretty much sums up my thoughts. You don't have to remember all these ridiculous button combos, and all the jumping and items/weapons make the gameplay more interesting.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1200s
Index - Back to Top