BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: It's official; Game Boy's dead.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Maybe this has been evident for a while, but this officially confirms things for me.

This article talks about Nintendo's next upcoming handheld console: the Nintendo 3DS. The console is apparently supposed to have "highly detailed graphics" and may require "to have a sensor with the ability to read the movements of people playing" (whatever those two are supposed to mean). Also, it may have something to do with 3D effects (oh ho ho, I see what you did there, you clever jerks over at Nintendo!).

If this thing will be anything like it's ancestor, the DSi, this'll probably not have any sort of backwards compatibility with any of the Game Boy titles either.

In other words, if you like your Game Boy/Color/Advance games, you best either keep your GBA/SP or find yourselves one, cause Game Boy appears to be officially dead.

Speaking of which, I'll need to hunt down a GBA. Soon.

R.I.P.
Game Boy
April 21, 1989 - 2006

Gunpei Yokoi must be really sad right now. :(

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1330s
Index - Back to Top