Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What did ya get for X-Mas?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
My bro got me Saga Frontier, a RPG made from Square Soft. It's very interresting. You can choose different storylines for the game (7 or 6, I beilieve). I choose the robot's story since robots are cool. You can make your characthers equip nearly any type of weapon (except monsters, they can only equip accessories), so my robot has a sword and a rifle. My party now is the robot, a drunk guy, a small airplane, a tank looking thing, a girl with a gun, and a guy that can turn himself into a random monster.

Wow, that?s surprising... i?m amazed that people nowadays have even heard of this game. :sad:  Its an awsome RPG, and i first started off with the robot as well(his name is T260G :wink:  ) and i also like the drunk guy(his name is gen by the way, and he?s cool because he's a master swordsman). Oh, and just to warn you... its a very none-linear type of game so it can be a little difficult at times. But being none-linear also makes it one of the coolest things about saga frontier that makes the game great. :happy: 

Oh, and ughh... please look past the graphics of the game because i know there not the greatest or anything, but... but just look past them alright? :P lol

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:24 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1229s
Index - Back to Top