Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Gundam Wing
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#8  Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:13 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey fireball, how was Monster? I've heard a lot of great things about that show, but I haven't seen any of it.

The longest show I've watched in recent years is Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's an amazing 110 episode long space opera OVA. It does not drag out at all and there's tons of awesome characters. It deals a lot with tragedies of war, goes deep into tactics, the characters relationships, and Politics and political corruption.

Sailor Moon was one of my first shows as well and is still among my favorites today. I've properly rewatched Sailor Moon, R, and S in recent years. I actually have not watched Super S or Sailor Stars yet.

As for Gundam, I recently watched the first movie that covers the original series at a buddy's house. From what he told me it covers about 14 episodes of the original series. It's pretty good so far. Definitely looking forward to checking out more and eventually watching 0083, the first Gundam series I saw a few episodes of. I was actually never crazy about Wing though.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1216s
Index - Back to Top