Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is capture the flag here?
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
Midi wrote:
I could make a CTF mode if you want. I've also thought the idea of that would be great. Since I've already got a good Bomberman engine done, I could just make the multiplayer modes and then put it up here.

That would be great.

Have you played ti-83 (calculator) bomberman? This bomberman, on such weak hardware, is one of the best versions that I have ever played. In ti-83 bomberman, the bombs take a a bit longer time to explode, which is great because it makes it more of a thinking game and there is time to surround the opponent with bombs. Also, there are arrows (an item), which you shot. Arrows move the exactly the same speed as the bombermen, and once hit, they stun the character for just long enough that you can surround him with 4 bombs if you are skilled and close enough.

I would love to see thee ti-83 bomberman speed and items with 8 players and capture the flag. I would like to see gameplay sophisticated to the extent that the best teams would run coordinated plays to overcome the opponents defense.

Are you going to use squirrel characters?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1291s
Index - Back to Top