BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
A Cover of my upcoming comic
[Replies: 0]  [Views: 1294]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:10 am  Reply with quote + 
For those of you who know me in deviantART, I'm starting a Bomberman 64 comic called the "Bomberman 64 The Gender Bender Story." Due to my fascination with Bomberman and gender bender, I just had to make a comic out of it. Yes, I know the anatomy is very very sucky, but it's one of my weaknesses :sad:  . Also when I did the background, I was very very very lazy, so it looks really rushed.

Things to improve on:

1) Arms, legs, bodies, pretty much everything ._.
2. BACKGROUND
3) The hairstyles of all the characters.

Regulus looks pretty squashed because he was drawn last :oops:  also Orion's hair is really ugly, (it's the brown thing behind him). Bomberman's neck is too big too. :cry: 

Basically the comic is about the B64 cast waking up in the opposite genders. You'll defiantly see a major improvement once I start doing the prologue of the comic...which won't be until I do the script, which I haven't started on :hilarious:  .

P.S. If you have good eyes, you can see that Bomberman has dark purple eyeshadow.

:laugh: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1279s
Index - Back to Top