Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: DS or PSP?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
but now the 2 single greatest handheld games of all time (Pokemon Gold and Silver were my favorite Pokemon games of all time. They had alot of stuff to do despite technical limitations of handhelds at the time.) are being remade for the DS, I'm startinjg to respect the DS with sheer greatness. o.o

My favorite Pokemon game was Red. I played thoroughly through Red and Yellow and played about half of Sapphire. I liked all the old Pokemon more. I just thought they were a lot cooler looking, As the games got newer I couldn't get into them much cause they started getting rid of a lot of the Pokemon I liked. I've considered getting fire red or leaf green since they're remakes of the old games and I still might.

My favorite hand-held games of all time.....

Dragon Warrior Monsters for the Game boy color. That game has a lot of awesome monsters to get and you have 3 with you at once and they all fight at the same time. It plays like a dungeon crawler where you fight a boss monster at the bottom of each dungeon and there's a random chance he'll join you when defeated. You can also breed monsters. Bred monsters are a lot better then the ones you can catch, they'll have better stats and abilities from both parents. There are also some monsters you can only get through breeding.

My other favorite game is the first Fire Emblem in America on the Game Boy Advance. A Tactical RPG with a great story, cool characters, great music and overall fun and sometimes challenging to play.

My favorite PSP game so far is Final Fantasy Tactics but I haven't thoroughly played through Disgaea yet so that may change.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1625s
Index - Back to Top