Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: DS or PSP?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
This is the only part of the discussion I have any comment on....

Mighty wrote:
Now I know for sure I'm going to atleast consider Final Fantasy XI, but I'm not considering any of the others until I see how good that one is.

I want you to be aware that Final Fantasy XI is very different from the rest of the series. Don't base your opinion of the entire series on one game that is for the most part a different genre entirely from the rest of the series. FFXI is an MMO where as most of the rest of the series are traditional RPGs.

I don't wish to participate in the rest of the discussion for various reasons but for the record I like my DS and PSP about equally so far. I'm not super crazy about either one though.

Well I just want to try out one before I go try another. And as for the last part, I'm not exactly super crazy about either of those handhelds, but now the 2 single greatest handheld games of all time (Pokemon Gold and Silver were my favorite Pokemon games of all time. They had alot of stuff to do despite technical limitations of handhelds at the time.) are being remade for the DS, I'm startinjg to respect the DS with sheer greatness. o.o
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1426s
Index - Back to Top