Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which would you recommend?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you had a friend ask you one weither he should get a Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3, which would you tell him or her to get? Based on the facts I know, I'd recommend the Wii, mainly due to it's potential for amazing games with amazing interactivity (I was pretty much speechless with how good the Wii Controls were used with Metroid Prime 3), GameCube Backward Compatibility (My GameCUbe broke a few monthes after I got my Wii, so this was a big thing that helped me out, that and I still intend to get more GameCube games later, such as Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Metroid Prime 2, and most importantly Wind Waker....................................................... Did I already mention Wind Waker?), and also free online, and from what I can tell with how the online works, online games that use friend codes should last forever (which means the server can't be turned off unless friend codes are not used, but this is only a theory). Ok, while most of you would suggest PS3 or Xbox 360, I can't really recommend those mainly due to the price, how hard you may or may not have to look to find good games, and reliability issues. I will recommend the PS3 over the 360 though, mainly due to it's cheaper price at the moment (120 GB PS3 Slim costs $299 and the 120 GB Xbox 360 Elite costs around $399 last time I checked) and the fact you have Wi-Fi and Blue Ray movie compatibility built into it (I hear that the 360 requires an accesory for Wi-Fi, just another attempt by Micro$oft to milk us of all our money. >.>).

But seriously did I already mention Wind Waker???
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1410s
Index - Back to Top