Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#39  Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 am  Reply with quote + 
lol, yeah those were the days. By Megaman 3 the art started getting a lot better.

I would've posted the Megaman 1 artwork cause its definitely even more terrible but I didn't think MM1 was all that great a game especially compared to MM2.

These guys making the art weren't really educated on the games story or anything either apparently. I like how Dr. Light's all like "Crash Man! Kill Megaman!" Isn't Dr.Light the good guy?

My comment on the Original bomberman artwork. You're talking about the one where he looks like this crazy robot with a cannon right? He's looks more like Robo Warrior then the art of Robo Warrior's cover did. ha ha. It was cool art in my opinion but it was indeed the totally wrong image of bomberman.

ooooh one last thing.

Quote:
"State of the art! High Resolution!" Wha?... in what universe is MM2 any more state of the art or high resolution then any decent NES game before it.

yeah I agree although if it was one of the later Megaman games I could give a few points in its defense cause 5, 6 and even 4 somewhat all made excellent use of the NES' capabilities. 5 and 6 had gorgeous backgrounds where alot of NES games just had a flat color or only a few minor details. The later Megaman games used alot of tricks too like scrolling backgrounds and shifting the screen slightly up and down in Chargeman's stage to show the train is moving. The Megaman games were very polished but this is only Megaman 2 so we didn't really see that yet so I wouldn't call it state of the art.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1278s
Index - Back to Top