Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#35  Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
As for having my NES late, I've had my NES a lot longer. I just still buy games for it even to this day. The last game I bought was LOLO at my local comic shop the other day, before that was re-acquiring a copy of Metal Storm last summer.

I probably bought my copy of 1942 in the late 90s early 00s back in my heyday of discovering "funcoland". No American port was made of 19XX or 1999 I'm pretty sure, but as a kid I didn't really think there would be much difference.

Adventures of Lolo, I hope you've got the recipt. Most recent game I bought was star tropics, before that Defender II, I haven't played either yet though, as my nes needs the pins replaced again and I've been playing mostly emulated stuff.

Luckily for me even though I got my nes late I had 3 older brothers to help build the collection for me, all of which had played alot of the games when they were new. Heck, I played alot of the later ones when they were new, it's strange to have memories of games from when you were 3. I should probably start collecting SNES games soon as the list of NES games I actually want is lowering even with playing new ones over emulation. Though I've been helping a friend in my old town get his SNES collection up to date, which has helped me be able to play alot of those games.

--edit-- atleast megaman 2's cover isn't as bad as megaman 1s... *glances over at his copy of megaman 2* uggh, the sad part is it's even worse in person. It kindof looks like Dr. Light is sexually assaulting the guy with drill hands who I'm going to guess is supposed to be crash man, seeing as drill-man doesn't appear tell MM4.

--double edit--
"State of the art! High Resolution!" Wha?... in what universe is MM2 any more state of the art or high resolution then any decent NES game before it.

--triple edit--
And i don't think your ankle is supposed to bend like that.

Last edited by fireball87 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1374s
Index - Back to Top