Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#33  Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Back then a lot of my decision in buying a game reflected on the cartridge art sadly. cause that's all I could really find out about the game in the store and my mom would only take me there every other week so I wanted to get out with something, y'know?

Yeah, sometimes the art on the cover or some other stuff usually convinces me to get the game. It doesn't really effect me anymore, but sometimes I like how some covers are designed, those examples mostly being Monster Hunter Freedom, Daxter, Wind Waker (Which I'm still going to try and get), and maybe some others. But there are times where the cover copletely lies about things, such as that Finding Nemo game and Godzilla Unleashed Double Smash which I already said. And there's also Cabela's Legendary Adventures, which most of the Cabela's games say that they;re the world's number 1 hunting games, which is actually false depending on which game it is. So far Legendary Adventures was the worst and Big Game Hunter 2005 was the best.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1445s
Index - Back to Top