BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#32  Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:
I also bought a copy of 1942 for NES a looong time ago simply cause I played and loved an arcade game called 19XX: The War Against Destiny. I figured hey it's the same series, I'm sure its good.

You had your NES really late as a kid, 19XX was released in the US arcades in 1996. (the year after the nes was discontinued I guess, but well into the and nearing the end of the SNES erra) You sure you're thinking of 19XX?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was 19XX, though it may have also been Strikers 1999. Either way it had planes and tanks that turned into robots.

As for having my NES late, I've had my NES a lot longer. I just still buy games for it even to this day. The last game I bought was LOLO at my local comic shop the other day, before that was re-acquiring a copy of Metal Storm last summer.

I probably bought my copy of 1942 in the late 90s early 00s back in my heyday of discovering "funcoland". No American port was made of 19XX or 1999 I'm pretty sure, but as a kid I didn't really think there would be much difference.

Back then a lot of my decision in buying a game reflected on the cartridge art sadly. cause that's all I could really find out about the game in the store and my mom would only take me there every other week so I wanted to get out with something, y'know?

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1709s
Index - Back to Top