Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
flat out ignoring and criticizing something you think you won't be interested in

I say that kind of stuff because I just don't feel like trusting any other game made by anyone who's not Nintendo, last time I did trust 3rd Parties more often I totally regretted it 3 times before. I could've got Legend of Zelda Wind Waker one time, I see another game that everyone told me was awesome, and I completely blow it by founding out that long load times (by 10 minutes actually), strictly linear gameplay, and short single player mode made me completely regret it. I could've been playing Wind Waker to this day if it wasn't for what everyone fooled me into believing! I also could've been playing Super Mario 64 DS and Bomberman 64: Second Attack, but again I listen to everyone else and it tunrs into rubbish. Well it didn't actually turn out to be just 3 games that were bad, but it was just 3 games that I regret before because I also had the oportunity to get the better game, but everyone else convinced me otherwise. Most of my DS and GameCube and Wii Games are pretty much wrecks and most of them I had to sell and now I fell that my DSand Wii are starting to wear me down because of that.
And so you know, I actually bothered to look up Final Fantasy XI, but I would've considered getting it for PS2 when I decided to get one, it's now Sony's fault that I can't because they removed the Expansion Bay from the PS2 Slim. I know there is also a PC Version, but I need a demo that I can try WITHOUT Having to pay money inorder to see if it's actually worth it like you're saying. Anyone have a link to one if one exists?
ANd I also DO intend to try a few of those games you are talking about, but like I already said, I cannot afford them at the time, and I am saving my money to buy a DSi. That and most of those games are for consoles I don't even have yet.
But I must warn you on this, I had better not regret trying out those games. ALthough, I propably won't regret Kingdom Hearts since I did play Chain of Memory's for the GBA once, and I kind of liked that game. Sorry if that makes you mad by me saying that, but I tend to forget what it is I'm interested in and what I'm not. I only just recently remembered that I played a Kingdom Hearts game once.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1694s
Index - Back to Top