Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#20  Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 am  Reply with quote + 
I would go and point out specifically what parts of your reasoning is really just incorrect, but seeing as Dark Zaphe and fireball87 already did so, there's no real reason for me to do so. So instead I'm just going to add a couple of more things to say regarding this.

fireball87 wrote:
*Sigh* Can you atleast watch the videos that were linked to you, most of all your reasoning is wrong for both that set of games AND probably over HALF of RPGs proper made since I don't know, 1994. Your unwillingness to even give any thought to berating things you obviously have no experience with is starting to get on my nerves.

I'm pretty sure this sums up what some of us are getting particularly annoyed about.

What you don't seem to understand is that we don't really care if you aren't interested or don't like what some of us like. I would like to think that this community is filled with intelligent and unique individuals, so not everyone is going to like the same stuff as another. Which is fine. But when you start to berate an entire genre of games in which you have no experience with, that's when we start to have a problem. There's huge difference between not being interested in something and flat out ignoring and criticizing something you think you won't be interested in (I used "think" in this case because, based on your reactions, I assume you didn't even look at what we were talking about regarding RPGs, so I can only assume you went and did something amongst the lines of briefly reading what some of us said, said "Eww, it's an RPG." then ignored what we said and criticize the whole genre based on really weak generalizations).

I don't think there's anything else I can add to this subject that hasn't already been said.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1294s
Index - Back to Top