Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#15  Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Lol at arguments over RPGs and MMOs, well if you can stand to play an MMO where you do the same thing over and over again countless times- then playing a new RPG should be no big deal and if anything should be a nice change of pace. Skipping games just because there's something new to learn in it or because it looks slightly complicated isn't a good reason, because you haven't played enough games your opinion doesn't count for much regarding this. I've messed with quite a few titles over time myself, however MMOs in specific are the biggest waste of time you can come across.

I myself have skipped loads of games from many generations, and I just near stopped playing games completely after awhile. Probably play no more then 20-50 hours a year at most now, I'll probably never get around to playing all the great games that I passed by since playing games began to feel like a waste of time- with no sense of accomplishment from it. Of course I'd still play a really good game, which I don't consider there being any of right now- at least not enough for me to bother to play it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1173s
Index - Back to Top