Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Which is better?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
More famous? I don't know. What I do know is that Bomberman has been around for a lot longer - since the NES - and there are a lot of Japan-only Bomberman games, and tournaments and stuff have gone on in Japan in the past. I also know that most people outside of Japan, when you mention Bomberman, seem to have only played Super Bomberman 2, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Hero, or one of the GameCube games. And then there's the fact that this is the largest English-speaking Bomberman Board on the net.

I don't really know anything about Monster Hunter... to be honest, the first time it was mentioned around me I mistook it for Monster RANCHER, which I know equally little about but was surprised by the more realistic graphics and stuff at first ( :hilarious:  ).

But, I don't keep up on very many video game series that didn't start before the 2000s. I do, though, know how annoying it is when things enjoy huge success in Japan and then little to none of it gets exported.

Well if you don't know what Monster Hunter is, it's basically the BEST non Legend of Zelda RPG in existance. And you might want to enjoy the realistic graphics part of it, because Capcom currently announced some new spin off title for the series with the game revolving around the Felynes (cute humanoid cats) you can hire in MHFU, and then make everything look all cute and cuddly with even the toughest Monsters looking VERY chibified. Just have a look at what they did to the mighty Rathalos! I was rolling on the floor laughing when I looked at how rediculous he looked!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1459s
Index - Back to Top