BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Saturn Bomberman Fight! Shirobon Story Mode (translation)
Baku
Bomberbie

Post#29  Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm currently new to the forum, and have been a huge Bomberman fan since my very first Bomberman game that I played, "Bomberman 64."

I found this forum by chance through google, and saw that someone has been nice enough to showcase videos of the Bomberman Saturn Fight! story mode, and of course someone else providing a neat and nicely done translation of the game.

I was wondering two things actually:

1. I was wondering if I could use Ragey's videos and Bomber D. Rufi's translations and put annotations in the videos of the game's story mode.
I thought it would be a lot better to experience the story mode of the game with the translations put right into the game while watching it firsthand.

Credit will be given of course in the video itself and the description of the video, but of course I need permission first in order to actually attempt this at all.

I understand if this isn't going to happen, but it would be nice to hear the voices and translation on the same screen.

2. This thread has stopped being active since October, and was wondering if or when this project will start to continue? I loved this project that Bomber D. Rufi was working on and Ragey's videos of course, but it just suddenly... stopped.

I know it takes time to translate Japanese and whatnot, but I was just wondering whether or not this project is still even active?

-----

Again thanks for the translation and videos, and sorry if anything came out wrong.

:veryhappy: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1645s
Index - Back to Top