Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ok listen up
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#28  Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Midi wrote:
I loved all the 64 games equally, as well as Story DS. But I really loved Hero cuz I liked being able to just randomly throw bombs all over the place and not have to wait for the fuse to go off. And I loved how you could still lay bombs for classic-style gameplay (where there were ground-based enemies, that is).

I also focus on one-player mode since I have no one in my family who likes these games as much as I do. Also, Second Attack's multiplayer felt really weak.

The same thing basically happens to me when i try multiplayer, nobody in my house wants to play with me. My dad used to do multiplayer with me on Banjo Tooie nearly 9-10 years ago, but that only happen once and nowadays I just play with my cousons whenever I go over to there house. I never seem to go to multiplayer for anyother game because Banjo Tooie's multiplayer is big enough and fun enough to last me until the end of time. It already lasted 9-10 ears and it still never gets old, so I have no need for anyother multiplayer game. That's practically another reason id on't play Halo games other than the fact I don't have an Xbox 360, since they mostly focus on Multiplayer more than single player.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1288s
Index - Back to Top