Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ok listen up
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
yeah, its pretty sad, I was in a Gamestop the other day and their xbox section or I should say what was left of it was all buy 2 get 2 free and most of the tiltes were less then 10 bucks. There was almost nothing of any notable value left in there except perhaps Dead or Alive 1? All the gold is probably long gone. So you could get yourself like 4 games for 15 bucks. i doubt any of them would be any good though. The only two xbox titles I'd like to have and play someday are "Panzaar Dragoon Orta" and "Gun Valkyrie" both Sega titles, both early in the systems life cycle and both becoming increasingly hard to get your hands on. Either way I can't believe they still want 50 dollars for an xbox where as a gamecube is only 30 bucks. The game selection is so much better and the titles are a lot funner to play and will last you awhile. I'd say anyway going out to buy an old gaming system at Gamestop the gamecube is the clear winner in terms of value for your money. PS2 is also still a good choice seeing as how games are actually still coming out for it, its more expensive then gamecube but it's got a great selection of titles.

I noticed. Even though the GameCube sold less than the other 2 consoles, it had more valuable games on it, even though Microsoft had Rare on their side. Too bad Rare did nothing but release failures for the Xbox consoles, it was a good thing they didn't stay with Nintendo then because of that. ANd even though Nintendo lagged down slightly with Super Mario Sunshine, it still had Legend of Zelda, a bunch of other titles, and yeah, the grand retunr of the Metroid Series which was temporarily reborn as Metroid Prime and easily pwned every single bit of value the Halo games had.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1266s
Index - Back to Top