BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My current status with PlayStation Portable
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Quote:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite starts you off with the WEAKEST equipment you'll ever start with, and even the weakest Monsters can easily kill you.

lol, well yeah you always start with the weakest equipment. It'd be pretty strange if you just started off the game with awesome equipment. lol j/k anyway it sounds like the game has just got a rough start. Reminds me of dragon Warrior I for the NES. That game was bloody hard starting out. I had to stay very close to town and only fight the absolute weakest monsters and going to town to heal up every couple battles till i had gained a few levels and grinded enough money to buy some starter equipment... yeah, some games don't even start you with equipment or even the money to buy it kiddo. So after about 2 hours I was finally able to start exploring the games world a bit. ha ha, old games are the best, but yeah. If you just be careful and grind for a bit the game will start picking up soon enough and you'll be having fun with it I'm sure.

If you're already getting bored you can always go check out all those games we recommended you back in the topic that you had mentioned wanting to get a PSP.

Well I don't exactly have enough money to buy any other PSP Games and I'm actually planning to buy Legend of Zelda Spirt Tracks since my DS desperately needs a new game for it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1194s
Index - Back to Top