BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Board's Top 20 Videogames!
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 am  Reply with quote + 
You know... your system actually makes a lot of sense.

I pretty much looked at my collection and asked myself "What games did I really really like that I have/played?" So mine's probably somewhat flawed on that account. lol

When I feel like going through it again, maybe I'll try yours out.

But not now, it'd be too troublesome if I went over it again (for both you and me lol).

Oh, and if you were wondering, everything in the parenthesis was the name of the remake of the game, since I saw no real reason to not really make them their own exclusive games for fairly obvious reasons, while the second system listed is the one the remake appeared on. I also did this for the cases of the games I have played both the original and remake (which is why Twin Snakes isn't mentioned in my list) with the only exception being RE4, since their all more or less the same game with the only difference being some extra stuff.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1607s
Index - Back to Top