Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ok listen up
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
eBay is where I've bought most of my old Bomberman games. It's not that hard to use. I've got Super Bomberman 3-5, all three N64 games, Bomberman Quest (European), Bomberman GB2, and Bomberman GB (Japan original) from there, as well as other various things. I bought all my other Bomberman games from regular stores or game exchanging stores, not online.

Just make an account, or get somebody you know to let them use your account if you don't have a credit card. Usually you can find these things on Buy-it-Nows, so you can just buy them without having to deal with all that auctioning. If you find something that is being auctioned, though, you can put in the highest amount that you'd be willing to pay for it, and eBay will put in the lowest amount you can bid and then raise it every time somebody else bids on the item, until they surpass your maximum bid. That, or wait until the end and snipe them, but when you do that you run the risk of somebody else having put in a max bid.

Bomberman 64 TSA is kinda harder to find though, and right now it seems that the lowest you can get it for on eBay is around $50 USD. I can't remember what I payed for it, but I know that you can get good deals when you wait and watch; I bought Super Bomberman 5 for about ten dollars less than it usually goes for (it's pretty expensive for an older game and also harder to find).
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1156s
Index - Back to Top