Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ok listen up
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone remembers how some of you laughed at me when I said Bomberman Hero was the best game in the series.

Heh, hey dood. You're free to like whatever you want. I know I wouldn't laugh at you for it. The onyl times I'd laugh at someones favorite game is if
A. It's something really obscure and hardcore, like saaaaay Star Tropics?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJg7vZMtfgc
Then I'd be like, lol! That's awesome. I'd laugh out of amusement.
B. I'd also probably laugh if someone was deliberately saying some obviously terrible game to be a troll.

but really Bomberman Hero was a fun game. I played it from start to finish and enjoyed it. That's more then I can say for some of the newer ones. The game's got a great soundtrack, some really cool level ideas (I enjoyed most of the vehicle levels minus the bomber marine. I hated that thing....) and there were some really cool bosses. Particularly all Nitros fights that got progressively more difficult as you went along. It was a cute fun game and the lack of multiplayer wasn't really anything I was crying over. It was nice to see something different for a change. Now most of the bomberman games are the same crap with slightly tweaked features.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1636s
Index - Back to Top