Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ok listen up
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ok, I respect your opinion on the matter, and I understand that this matter is essentially founded on opinion and thus there is no right or wrong way of thinking here.

Mighty wrote:
which is sometimes why I don't bother with some Bomberman games, as they focus more on multiplayer instead of single player.

I agree with this to an extent... What bothers me are the multiplayer Bomberman games which are just like Super Bomberman 2 with new stuff. That is to say, no different/custom characters, no mounts even (or just a single mount), just the basics. It irritates me when they keep releasing such basic multiplayer games.

Also, I sympathize with you on the matter of multiplayer games. I have a lot of Bomberman games, but I never play them with anybody. The only time I get to play any multiplayer games with friends is when I go to a party (rarely) or I visit my brother (even more rarely). Online games, though, are the future, in my opinion.

Now I guess I'll try to explain the viewpoint of most people who would disagree with you... Of course there is the "no multiplayer" aspect, but that doesn't bother me that much. What probably bothers most people is how vastly different Bomberman Hero's gameplay is from a regular Bomberman game. Bomberman 64 and TSA both stick close to the original format - walking around, setting bombs and blowing up Soft Blocks and enemies, etc. They expand on the original and are very different, but the style of gameplay stays very much similar.

I don't necessarily hate Bomberman Hero, but I don't really love it either. I have not played it in a long time so I can't really say what it is about the gameplay that really bothers me, but something just always seemed "off" to me. I do recognize that it is a good game, though, and I respect your opinion.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1231s
Index - Back to Top