Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ok listen up
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm pretty sure everyone remembers how some of you laughed at me when I said Bomberman Hero was the best game in the series. Well let me explain another reason why I say that other than the fact I can't buy much games very often. Whenever I look for a new game, I focus more on how good the Single Player is first before I even consider Multiplayer, meaning some of my games I get are Single Player only. I'm kind of like a true gamer when I prefer gameplay value and single player over graphics and multiplayer, which is sometimes why I don't bother with some Bomberman games, as they focus more on multiplayer instead of single player. And considering the fact Bomberman Hero focused alot more on single player mode and completely cut out multiplayer so it could accomplish that, that was the best choice I could go with at the moment. And I am not trying to say Bomberman 64 and Bomberman 64: Second Attack don't have single player value, they have it, but it's not exactly what I like to see (that and I never played Second Attack yet, though I plan to). Ad another reason I like Bomberman Hero is due to it's platformer style gameplay, which is pretty much my FAVORITE gameplay style, as many games from the childhood were platformers with EXTREMELY high quality (Super Mario 64 is an example, but Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie are the best examples I know of [and don't even start with that how subliminal messages thing about it, pretty much all of them are ACCIDENTAL and NOT NOTICABLE unless you choose to worship those sick minded bastards that try to corrupt everyone who is normal]).
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1271s
Index - Back to Top