BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#70  Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Ha ha, you seem to have a very specific set of rules made for a tournament that may not even happen and you probably wouldn't even attend anyway.

A tournament would depend on how many people we get to come for sure.

As for rules? Team battles would be fun to play but we would probably only do one tourny so we'd decide on one set of rules either free for all or teams. I don't think we'd likely set up two separate tournies. We could certainly switch between teams and singles for fun!

1. I don't even think the Saturn Bomberman characters had extra abilities. They were all the same as far as I remember.
2. Yes the 8 player is superior to the 9 or 10 but we still might do some 9 or 10 if we have that many people to play it.
3. lol, why? If you were able to get that dino first and you're able to save yourself by timing that jump properly whats the big deal? You earned that extra hit.
4. I can't really remember the soccer fields quirks but we can certainly play any field we'd like for fun and variety. tournament would probably all be basic course.
5. This rule doesn't bother me.
6. I agree with this as well, although I can't remember if its an option or not either. I'll check my copy at some point to see.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1440s
Index - Back to Top