BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#68  Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm pretty much in agreement with most of what you said. I think 1 or 2 days for the actual meet up is good and getting there a night early will be the best bet for those who have a longer trip.

If you'd like to manage the meeting that's cool with me Razon. I'd be happy to help you out and if there's anything you'd like to discuss with me feel free to grab me on AIM or MSN. I'm on a lot but I can tend to be Idle but I will get back to any messages I see. It might just be better for you to use PMs instead. If we wanna do the Northeast I'd be cool with scoping out a place for us in Massachusetts (Perhaps the Boston area?) and making arrangements or at least get an idea of pricing and such. Of course, that's a ways off since we can't consider/decide where till we know who really wants to come for sure and base it on those members' availability.

The main reasons I figured a convention would be good is if only a few people can go and they don't want to shell out even more dough arranging a banquet facility. They could just do lunch/dinner on their own instead cheaper. Also A con would be good if someone decides to drop out last minute. That way you're not stuck somewhere with nothing to do. You at least have that convention to enjoy if no one showed up.

As for events and entertainment. Yeah there's definitely tons of shit we can do. I've got a Saturn and Saturn Bomberman which is a great game we could play for hours at 8 or 10 players. We could also do Smash bros and tons of other games anyone may wanna bring. I love Mario Kart and also 2D Fighting games. Guilty Gear, Marvel VS Capcom etc. Maybe we could organize our own little Bomberman Tournament or league and we could throw in a little prize or something to sweeten the deal. lol

I'll add a list of things I can bring to my info on page 1. I wouldn't drag all that shit with me but that's what would be available so if someone else is bringing something I'll leave it behind and take what isn't being offered by anyone.

I keep getting excited when we talk about this but then I'm stuck waiting for more responses from people. lol, I know it's tough to get things off the ground but once we all start getting into this it'll take off in no time!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1713s
Index - Back to Top