BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Square-Enix: Consoles set for extinction...
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#12  Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
AoBman05 wrote:
Not only that, but despite all of the computer technology advancements, the general population just aren't tech savvy enough to fully utilize such services and would just stick to what's tried and true here, that or they just don't want to fool around with it. Not only that, but internet access still isn't a completely world-wide thing yet. My household is still limited to 56k/dial-crap connection despite all these 5 years, making obtaining these 500 MB+ (and growing) filesize games a nightmare to download.

I know someone who doesn't even have internet access at her house, so yeah. We definitely aren't living in a age where everyone has interwebs at their disposal (let alone a good connection).

AoBman05 wrote:
I have to agree on the S-E rant, especially after beating FFV, Chrono Trigger, and FFVI, and then playing some of their newer titles like TWEWY, Kingdom Hearts, and watching some newgen FFs; their newer games feel more like interactive movies... And the original concepts of the early FF games are totally nonexistent in the modern ones. I had more fun playing FFV and FFVI than I did their newer titles.

Yeah, Square has only really declined in quality since their merge. The only new things from S-E I like (or show interest in) is Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Cross (been meaning to try that for a while now), and I'm also moderately interested in Dissidia. But yeah, FF is nothing like it used to be. Square's trying too hard too remake 7 (which, in my honest opinion, is an overrated game anyway, but that's another story for another day). The only FF games I'm really interested in playing are 3 and 9, and the only ones I've bothered giving a good amount of effort to are FF4 (which I still need to finish. Ah, procrastination, how I love thee!!) and FF Tactics.

Oh, and if it counts, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 was kind of cool too.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0807s
Index - Back to Top