BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Square-Enix: Consoles set for extinction...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 am  Reply with quote + 
I don't think consoles are going anywhere in the near future but the production of hardware has seemed to slowdown considerably compared to the last few generations. This generation has been ongoing for what 5ish years now? Yet we still haven't really heard anything regarding what the next systems are going to be like. In the last generation after 5 years had gone by we knew the next generation was already on the horizon. So anyway hardware progression seems to be slowing down considerably.

Who knows? Maybe consoles are going to be gone sometime in the next 20 years? Probably not just 10 years though, but I'd say 20 is possible.

To be honest, even if consoles are still around in 15 years I won't be buying them anymore. My interest in the new consoles has dwindled so much by this point. I think I might eventually get a PS3 and will probably not get the other 2. Very slight chance I'll pick up a Wii when it eventually gets super cheap 5ish years from now. lol

Oh by the way, I also agree that Square-Enix has suffered horribly since the merge.

Man.........
Why has all the videogame talk been so depressing lately?

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0705s
Index - Back to Top