BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Can fanart be weird?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
I guess you could say that. But here's what I want to know.
Quote:

Why the sudden need to have a girl in your avatar?

lol, I guess you must still be new here. I'd say at least 80% of my avatars have been female characters. I usually think the female characters of games and anime are cooler but there have been a few cool dudes along the way here and there.

and why the sudden need? Well if you must know, it's been quite some time since I changed my avy, and Touhou Project is my current interest so a Touhou character is most appropriate.

Satou needed a break anyway.

I find it strange you seem far more interested in questioning my avatar then my actual reply to the topic. "I guess you could say that" sounds like an awfully wishy washy answer to me, like you just wanted to put that whole bit to the side.

I'm not trying to get on your bad side or anything here, but alot of your topics seem to be like this. You ask us what we think about stuff and don't seem to be too interested in what we have to say in the end anyway.

Especially that whole PSP bit, just pretty much dismissing all our game recommendations after asking for them yourself, many of which were widely renown and loved titles.

I know, I tend to be rather weird when it comes to stuff I'm interested in. Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't. I don't really have any other say in it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1246s
Index - Back to Top