BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Should I get a PSP 2000 or PSP 3000?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
On the other hand, the PSP 2000 doesn't have the scan line issue, but is more expensive.

...wait, what? The Slim (2000) is cheaper then 3000, according to GameStop...? Well, it's a refurbished 2000, so that may be why. But still, the 2000 is cheaper then 3000, and 1000 is the cheapest of all (refurbished 1000 (Fat) is $99.99, refurbished 2000 (Slim) is $119.99, and the 3000 is $129.99). All refurbished means is that they may have worked on it to make sure it works properly and such, but should work perfectly fine (think of it as "used" consoles).

At Amazon.com, the 2000 model was $200, and the 3000 model was around $160. That sounds cheaper to me.

...wha...?

So, they may be selling the technically inferior model of the product for more then the technically superior model? There is really nothing I can say about that...

Anyway... All I'm pointing out is, if you want to go cheaper, getting a used PSP from GameStop is an option (and the 2000 is cheaper then the 3000 on there). I bought my PSP used from them and I've had it for a couple of years, and I've never run into any real problems with it. Sure, you don't get the official box or a manual, but using it is pretty straightforward and not really complicated or anything to pick up on.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0946s
Index - Back to Top