BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Round heads or Square heads?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:41 am  Reply with quote + 
It makes you wonder what sort of subterranean maintenance shafts and portholes they had to enter and exit beneath the surface as bomb-factory workers and such, since a square head model robot/android/weird alien might not fit in the circular doors found on their escape to freedom as humans above. The use of bombs becomes a necessity. :laugh: 

Makes you think, doesn't it? :normal:  I thought of the square peg versus round hole dilemma when reading this and had to express said issue with the magic of MSPaint.

I like the range in traits across the games and even in the games, say compare artwork on the box to the manual art to the game sprites to the mascot costumes and artwork on toys/clothing/etc. The range is pretty interesting stuff, giving you almost a stylized range in representation of the "bomberman archetype", if there even was just one basal template. You can totally use that conversation if you are ever at a party with artists and such, if their juxtaposition tangents grow tedious. Either way, from the get go in some games you know that the cute artwork is going to differ a bit from the gameplay sprites, but it's all good. I like variation.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0828s
Index - Back to Top