BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#64  Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
So you guys are basically in the "can't travel far and can't contribute funds" boat but would probably be interested in going if it were fairly close to you and won't be much of a financial strain.

I mean if finances are only a temporary issue you currently have you could still consider going since we're probably looking at the earliest late 2010 or even 2011 sometime. Assuming we get on the ball and get all our information in order and discuss possible locations as quickly as we can.

Money is a temporary issue for me. I recently lost my car and am now putting money into a new one. There's Xmas on the way. I also have Anime Boston in the spring, though AB is an event I go to annually and is usually mostly covered by my tax returns so that on its own is not an issue but I'm also planning on hitting Otakon in Maryland Next summer.

Is that an event anyone here would be interested in going to?

July 30th-August 1st, 2010
Baltimore Convention Center
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

http://www.otakon.com/default2.asp

After all those things are taken care of I can start putting money aside for an offline meeting if we're really gonna plan this out. I've been working a lot of extra hours at my job since I totaled my car and am pulling in more of a cash flow now so hopefully I can get all these things squared away by the beginning of summer.

Let me know what you guys think of Otakon as well. I'd be interested in some meet ups there though depending on the schedule they might be one shots and/or short meetups. If I've got holes in my schedule while I'm there I could probably do lunch or dinner or something. *shrug*

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1630s
Index - Back to Top