BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#61  Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 am  Reply with quote + 
lol, What's going on here? Is everyone somehow missing this thread? We need some more input here. I'm particular surprised you haven't said anything yourself Razon, I only say that seeing as how you wiped the dust off the topic. Did you have any ideas or suggestions?

As for what it is exactly we'd be doing at thsi event i can't really imagine it'd be a set schedule. it'd probably be more laid back and relaxed. Everyone could just bring tons of gaming/anime shit and we could just wing it from there. We'd have a central table to hang out, eat/drink and chat and then perhaps various tvs and systems set up around the sides of the room/rooms and depending on who's interested in what we can kind of branch off and do whatever and float around. Of course the first hour or so would probably go something like everyone introducing themselves and talking over lunch. From there we'd do whatever.

I've got plenty of multiplayer shit I could bring with me bomberman and other games alike. Perhaps we could set up some tournaments too for various games.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1399s
Index - Back to Top