Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My plan to get a PSP, but I need to know something
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#26  Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you have a PS1 copy of the disc available and the makings for homebrew/emu/rom play on the PSP then you could convert the PS1 game to the PSP format I guess. I know I see lots of downloads for this sort of thing (converted PS1 titles) and my brother-in-law converted a couple of his disc games to play on his PSP, but which games don't work as well on the PSP like this is unknown to me completely.

@Mighty I don't know of any way you can do it on a "regular" DS. I use Moonshell on both of my flashrom carts, so it's not off the shelf support. You have to convert the video files to the DPG format as well or find them in that form. Not converted anything yet though I have the apps waiting at home to do so. I am looking forward to seeing the bigger DSi screen in person to decide if I want to buy that model instead of the normal DSi. Really want one for use with the new Korg DS-10 Plus app, as it has support for some things on the DSi that you cannot do on the DS. Two voices at the same time for example. I really like the DS homebrew music apps though. <3
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1084s
Index - Back to Top