BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My plan to get a PSP, but I need to know something
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#25  Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
AoBman05 wrote:
I never played BoF3 at all. I do not own a PSP, so I can't comment on the ports.

You need to get on that man. BoF3 is an awesome game. If you liekd the first 2 you'll definitely like that one as well. There's a great cast with a pretty good story and dialougue.

I didnt even know there was a BoF3 port for PSP. That's pretty awesome. Don't think I really need it though, my PS1 copy is good enough for me.

I just checked the PSN store, and I didn't see Breath of Fire in the PS1 game line-up. Maybe it's out in Japan though, they do have many more PS1 games in Japan then we do. Or maybe even Europe, I dunno. But it's not in the US as of right now.

I also decided to Wiki that, only out of curiosity, and this is what it said.

Wikipedia wrote:
On August 25, 2005, Breath of Fire III was ported to the PlayStation Portable handheld system in Japan. This version, though largely similar to its original release, contained a new title logo graphic, as well as support for the PSP's native 16:9 widescreen display. An expanded version of the fishing minigame found in the original release was included as a bonus game accessible from the title screen, which could be freely given to a friend using the PlayStation Portable's GameShare feature. The Japanese version was bundled with a special full-color fishing guidebook featuring new artwork by Tatsuya Yoshikawa. A limited English version was released in certain European areas on February 10, 2006 which used the original translation. The North American version was not released due to a rejection by SCEA.

As you can see, the remake didn't see a release out in North America. Rather unfortunate really, looked like an amazing game too (once you got passed some of the more annoying aspects of the game lol).

And apparently the fishing minigame is quite big over in Japan. I seem to remember it being really dumb from what I saw. lol

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0836s
Index - Back to Top