Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#96  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
No no no no no, Baguro is not Bagura... I guess I never made a clean translation of his Saturn Bomberman Fight!! bio, but I vaguely remember mentioning who he is. Basically, he wants to either become like Bagura, or he wants to actually be Bagura. But, when he heard about Bagura in the first place, he misheard his name as "Baguro" and so that is what he calls himself now. There's probably more info I haven't translated yet but it likely just pertains to the Saturn Bomberman Fight!! story.

Unfortunately I have some bad news. The Japanese Wikipedia calls Natia the lone woman of... the shitennou. Why, Japan?! Why does it always have to be shitennou?!?

I don't know the names of the other planets, as I cannot find them in the text. The only way I found Gossick and Warudosu was because the former was mentioned in Devil Bomber's text and the latter is all over the page, in bios, in the story, etc.

I also can't answer your question about "dosu".

EDIT: Hey wait... Bagura is Dark Force Bomber... Bagura mentions the "Dark Power" in Bomberman World... What if "Warudosu" is "Dark Power"? "Waru" meaning "evil" or "bad"... or "dark"... and the word "dosuu", while not the same as what appears in the name, means "strength"... Am I on to something here?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0751s
Index - Back to Top