Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#95  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
@Ragey: The green thing is a Boma from Bomberman II, which looks more like a frog than a fish to me... It doesn't have a side view, so I'm not sure what you mean still...

Wait, crap, so it is. That's what I get for thinking I'm right! (I was certain it was a fish! I haven't played it in a while so I must've been speaking out of my ass when referring to the side view. The fact its pattern is entirely different to Boma and it's got those red things on its cheeks must've thrown me off; I thought Boma was more like a frog, but what do I know)
And do we know what's the deal with Baguro by now? I'm given the impression he's just a new body for Bagular after his body was destroyed in Super Bomberman 3, though I'm not quite sure how that works as Baguro appears before that game, then it's Bagular Head in Super Bomberman 4, then Baguro shows up again in Saturn Bomberman Fight!!, and from that point onward it's Bagular's original body again. I was hoping the Panic Bomber manuals would've explained it, but I think the Fight!! manual was the only one that even mentioned the change. I think.

And I can't believe it's only now I realised Endol = Endor. I'd like to think they were going really far with the Star Wars ripoff, but it's probably just a nonsense word.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0782s
Index - Back to Top