Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#92  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:31 am  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
I prefer the individual pages since it allows you to get just one page without having to get the whole lot, though given the fact none of them have descriptions to actually say what each image contains, I guess my point is rather moot.

Exactly: I'm going to be opening them up anyway since I can't tell which ones will be interesting, so it would be simpler for me to just download a zip.
Then if some people don't care to keep scans of the whole manual they can just delete the pages they don't want.

Ragey wrote:
Also, Baguro definitely appears in the arcade version as well

Isn't that Bagular?

Ragey wrote:
The credits name him "Bugler," though. Argh!

Thought so... but then, I guess this likely means it's Bugler also in the PCE one. Eh...

Dark Zaphe wrote:
His name is General Ganzu, which does imply that he's an associate of Bagura.

Cool... Ganzu, uh? I wonder how similar that is (in Japanese) to the original name for the Garaden Empire of Bomberman Hero.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
...You and those Telebugs. :hilarious: 

He's black, stubby, with a tv screen for a head, a pink antenna(s) and goes around being evil for a programming mistake... how can I not think of him? :wink: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0805s
Index - Back to Top