Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#86  Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
Speaking of scanning, I attempted to scan some of those missing books for you, Ragey and I failed. I am going to have to take my time, maybe coming up here some weekend when I'm off the clock. I was not able to take my time this past Sunday when I worked downstairs and nearly thought I was going to tear some pages out of the book. My copy of the first guide must have a weak binding...who knows. I had a student assistant but she was working on some paper and not paying attention so I had to undo some of her mistakes made with students, which made me rush around trying to scan at the last minute. Eyeballing your six to see what is going on when work is busy is not the ideal situation for scanning precious documents like the strategy guides.
It's no worries at all, DB - as I've no doubt said plenty of times before, don't stress yourself out over getting scans, I'm still amazed you've scanned so much already while I've still only scanned two of the five books I got a month ago! Definitely looking forward to the Bomberman Wars guide, though. I've seen a Saturn Bomberman guide on eBay that I'm very tempted to pick up, but I've been throwing money around like a loon as it is, it might need to wait.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
@Ragey: Uh, you know... I told you I have the Bomberman GB manual, I could have just scanned it for you, lol. Unless you just really wanted it, tiny as it may be.
You had the manual? Oh maaaaaaan. I checked with DragonBomber if he had the manual before I bought it, but I think I've just been losing track of what everyone's got. No big concern, though, it was probably the most worthwhile of the three manuals, plus it gave me an opportunity to scan the rest of the box and other materials. We should probably keep a checklist so we know who has what. =P

And this is the fish in question. I can probably just use images of the enemies to fill in the game coverage rather than names, though knowing some enemies are named and some aren't will always frustrate me.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0825s
Index - Back to Top