Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My plan to get a PSP, but I need to know something
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
Yeah, I have thought about converting some of the Jetters and/or B-daman Bakugaiden episodes to DPG format to watch on my DS but that will take a while. I need to get an 8gb card first though. New card I grabbed supports at least 8 gb, not sure about 16 gb. Would be nice though. The DS watching wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I sat through the entire The Day The Earth Stood Still (original) using it and my battery did not even get sucked dry, despite using the flashrom card to load it off the microsd in Moonshell. Of course, I happen to enjoy that movie quite a lot. Translated fansubs of Jetters might pose a problem in the font size available on screen. Oh well. Let us know how your experiment turns out, Mighty. Ideally I could wait until I get some other digital device or a laptop/netbook with a bigger screen. The new bigger screen DSi looks interesting, but even 5" or whatever might not cut it. Anyone have experience with fansubbed anime watching on small screens?

True, but a PSP screen is alot bigger than a DS screen. By the way, is a PSP screen have HD or something? Everytime I look at the PSP 3000 modle, the screen just makes me think of one of those big screen TVs with real sharp images, similar to my new computer monitor.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0679s
Index - Back to Top