BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#58  Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm still very much interested in one day doing this. If there's anything we need to discuss I'm up for it. I check the board at leats every 2-3 days so I'll keep an eye on the topic.

Some of my input that I've previously mentioned is that when we decide the state or city we are to do it in, which as Zaphe said should be an area where at least one of us is familier with the local places and they could be put in charge of making the arrangements.

- My suggestion would be to pick out a restaurant or something where you can get a private room of a good size for banquets or parties. Then we can all pitch in toward the price. We could perhaps all pitch in the money by sending cash through paypal to said host who will make some kind of an account for this event.

- Everyone that is still interested please state your own location, how far you are willing to travel, and anything else you feel should be known, perhaps what kind of a cash contribution you can make toward the arrangements, when you think you'd be available for attending this event (or more appropriately how soon), if you'd be up for picking other people up on your way to the event if you plan to drive? Stuff like that. Then I'll update my first post in this topic with all that info for our reference and from there we can start discussing a suitable location.

As for me this shall be my info.

-Regulus' Info-

My Location - Rhode Island, USA

Will travel - Most likely anywhere in the USA maybe even overseas depending on date and money needed. If in the US, I shall drive as far as the middle of the country and may be willing to pick up others (that would not be too far out of my way) but probably not many since I'll only have a passenger car and I personally know a couple people whom are members of this board that may like to come. My brother SSJ-Sonic and my cousin Dark Elf (though he's not much of a poster) may like to go. If I have to go any farther then the middle of the country I'll probably just take a plane instead, (like if we did it in California, I'd take a plane instead)

Financial/Arrangements - Though I doubt the Rhode Island/Massachusetts area would be our meeting place, if it is I'd be willing to help/make the arrangements perhaps in conjuction with my bro and cousin if they are interested. If we do it somehwere else, which will most likely be the case I'd still be happy to contribute some money toward the event. I could probably save up a couple hundred bucks and may also get some cash from the other 2 I know (again if they are interested) there's no way only a 1 or 2 or even 3 of us should be fronting the whole bill so this is gonna be an important aspect to consider.

When I can go - I have a few financial burdons at this popint in time. I recently lost my car and need to focus on getting a new one but I'm thinking late 2010 may be the earliest i could consider going to this.

If any of this info changes I'll let everyone know and update the reference post.

Should we do this successfully I'll definely love to do it again anually or bi-annually and I believe that it will be that much easier to plan later events should we do our first one successfully.

Razon is right! We gotta get to discussing this with more effort if we wanna see it happen which I'm sure some of us would like to!

So post that info if you're interested. You don't need to give an exact location just a general area like a state so the rest of us can take it into consideration and discuss it.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1580s
Index - Back to Top