BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My plan to get a PSP, but I need to know something
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
Well none of those games you mentioned really interest me.

:(

This made my day. XD

Regulus 777 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
How big would the Memory Stick have to be to download all 52 episodes?

My Bomberman Jetters folder ranks in at 7.7 GB so you'd probably want a 10 GB. Do they even make those? I think my memory stick is 1 or 2 GB. It also depends what video formats the PSP supports it may be more or less.

And that's why I don't download anime. lol

But, half-joking aside, if you're looking at GameStop's website (assuming you live in the US), you can see they make ones up to at least 16 GB, but you can also see that one is almost 100 bucks. Now, if you were using that with the sole intent of games and such, I'd say that's totally worth it if you can get that kind of money spent (seeing, in the end, that would be much cheaper then getting that many GB for a bunch of them). But if you plan on getting ALL of Jetterz on it, that knocks it down to a little less then 9 GB of free space (which is still a very nice amount of space), which could be used for games/save data/other stuff.

OR you could get an 8GB with the sole intent of leaving that for Jetterz and another Memory Stick for games and/or other features. The problem with this is that you'd have to swap memory sticks out whenever you'd want to watch Jetterz or to play games. I don't find the idea so bad itself, but the things are rather small and, if you're not careful about it, can be pretty easy to lose.

OR you could get a decently sized memory stick (4, 2 and even 1 GB work) and swap episodes out of Jetterz whenever you see fit. The problem with this is that you would need to swap out episodes of Jetterz constantly (or you could just have your favorite episodes on it) and that you also need a USB 2.0 (I think that's what it's called) cable to connect to your computer (or PS3).

Honestly, it'd probably be better off if you just got a decent sized memory stick (like 1 or 2 GB is fine, at least to start off). I've had my PSP (with a 1 GB memory stick) for a couple of years now, have 6 PSP game discs, 1 PSX game on it, a PSP demo, save data for all of them and one additional PSX game save, and 6 images for wallpapers; and I still have 408 MB (which isn't bad, but not great either, a little less then half a GB if I recall correctly). I don't have videos or music on it, but I hardly ever use those functions on my PSP anyway. But I remember watching a PS3 game trailer on my PSP, and I think the quality was okay (although my memory's a bit fuzzy on that so I'm not 100% certain on that one).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0867s
Index - Back to Top