Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My plan to get a PSP, but I need to know something
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
blah blah blah my big blob of text

Well the sheer size of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite basically makes up for me not being interested in very many games on the system, since it'll keep me going for a very long time. But still, is Daxter a good choice? If it is, I might also get an other games in the Jak and Daaxter series if the get released on PSP.
Edit: Hey, would it be possible to find Bomberman Jetters videos and download them to PSP?

Seeing as I've never played any of the Jak and Daxter games, I wouldn't know and can't help you out there. But honestly, I say if you're interested in something, then try it and see where things go from there.

As for Bomberman Jetterz on PSP, if you got a big enough memory stick (which is something you're going to need for a PSP), you can watch videos on the PSP (I forgot what format(s) it supports, though). I can't give you names of specific sites you can download from, as I do not download anime. However, I'm sure if you took your time on Google, you'll be able to find them. You know what they say, "You can find just about anything on the Internet."

And of course, there's always Youtube...

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0879s
Index - Back to Top